Comprehensive Resume For Spenser Saling
Note: This resume is not scoped for a particular field. If I sent you a resume, please refer to that instead.
- Back-end Web Development (500+ hours) with Node JS, Django, MongoDB, SQL, GraphQL and more
- Front-end Web Development (1000+ hours) with React, Gatsby, Apollo GraphQL, Redux, Vanilla JS, and more
- Game Development (500+ hours) with Unity and C#
- Audio Application Development and DSP (1000+ hours) with Juce and C++
- Spanish (2000+ hours) | I can hold a conversation, read native spanish literature, and understand native spanish audio
- 3D CAD Design (4000+ hours)
- 3D Printing (500+ hours)
- Music Recording/Mixing (1000+ hours) in Logic Pro X, Ableton, and Acoustica Mixcraft
- Pianist, Guitarist, and Vocalist (4000+ hours) with a mixture of formal and self training
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio
Bulk Handling Systems | Eugene, OR, USA -- Sales Engineer
JUNE 2015 - JULY 2019
- Designed turnkey recycling facilities.
- Coordinated with customers, engineering, and the sales to deliver proposals on time.
- Developed and improved internal equipment sizing and layout design tools.
- Trained new employees, and organized training sessions for tools I developed.
ConMet | Vancouver, WA, USA -- Associate Design Engineer
APRIL 2014 - SEPTEMBER 2014
- Designed a manufacturable cargo system for heavy trucks.
- Researched the heavy truck market to fully understand the customer.
- Prototyped, tested, and presented the design to engineering leads.
Allied Systems | Sherwood, OR, USA -- Fixture Design Intern
APRIL 2013 - SEPTEMBER 2013
- Designed dozens of fixtures to increase safety, efficiency, and ease of manufacturing.
- Collaborated with managers, leads, and machinists to deliver exactly what is needed.
- Created drawings, BOMs, and routings for every part I designed.
Sprout City Studios | Eugene, OR, USA -- Studio Intern
January 2017 - June 2017
- Assisted with recording bands in the studio.
- Created and maintained the studio website.
- Hosted the studio’s battle of the bands live shows.
Oregon State University | Corvallis, OR, USA | B.S. Mechanical Engineering
SEPTEMBER 2010 - MAY 2015
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude. My 3.86 GPA put me in the top 5% of my class.
- Working on personal programming or design projects.
- Playing, Writing, Recording, and Producing Music from a wide variety of Genres.
- Travelling and learning foreign language/culture.
- Live music, running, long-boarding, dancing, video games, disc golf, volleyball, open mics, busking, basketball.